Thursday, March 09, 2006

is it here yet?

i'm getting tired.

i just want it to be here.

i've been organizing the Spring Fever Interclub/Super Star meet for three months now, and I just can't wait for this weekend to be over. I have hours and hours and hours of work to do this coming weekend, and it frightens me. I think the meet will go well... I hope so anyway. There will be over 200 gymnasts coming through the gym on Sunday, and I just don't feel prepared yet. I'm a little nervous about this whole thing. Here's praying that everything I've planned will go off with only a few minor hitches. afterall, what the heck do i know about running a gymnastics competition? i mean, i've been to gymnastics competitions before, but i have never actually een someone run one or been in charge of running one. bah! this is pure insanity.

is it over yet?

1 comment:

Kiki said...

member the time i brought jessi and we helped you put up flowers and made it all pretty and then ate your candy?? yeah those were the days eh?