Monday, March 06, 2006

the road less travelled?

Okay, so maybe it's not the road less travelled, but it's a road that i'm pretty freakin excited to travel down. I am going to be a teacher! Wow!

It's hard to see doors close, but at the same time it is such a blessing. Like I've mentioned before, I applied for OT, PT and teaching, and I've prayed a bunch about what to do and where to go. I was so confused, but for the first time in months, I have a clear vision of where I want to be headed.

If you know me, you know that I have a heart for kids. I love working with them - all ages, shapes and sizes - and I have always wanted to find a job where I am able to incorporate that love/passion into my daily routine. For the past few months I've thought that job was teaching, and I feel now that that has been confirmed. Let's just pray that my application goes through!

No comments: