Thursday, April 06, 2006

typing out my life...

A random survey sent to me by Ry-ry...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am - too early for my liking
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, but not the white kind - black maybe? Diamonds and white pearls are just a little too typical.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI, Amazing Race, Gilmore Girls or anything designy
5. What did you have for breakfast? A Cinnamon raisin bagel, pineapple, and coffee
6. What is your middle name(s)? Lauren
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Greek food and Chinese take-out
8. What foods do you dislike? Things that swim
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Tostitos Salsa & Cream cheese
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jeremy Camp - Restored
11. What kind of car do you drive? A black Honda Civic named Norman - I love him!
12. Favorite sandwich? A Turkey Bacon Club from Timmy Ho's or homemade chicken breast with lots of veggies
13. Which characteristics do you despise? People who are judgemental, don't laugh, or are disrespectful. I hate watching people put others down.
14. Favorite item of clothing? I love jeans - if there was anything in the world I would want to wear, it would be my jeans
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Thailand, Paris, Peru, South Africa
16. What colour is your bathroom? White and different blues...with a ducky toilet seat cover (I love Wanda - she's cute)
17. Favourite brand of clothing? I heart Jacob Connexion
18. Where would you want to retire to? Somewhere near the rest of my family
19. Favourite time of day? 4:00pm on a rainy Sunday when I can cuddle with a cup of coffee and look out the window
2
0. Where were you born? Vancouver - oh how I love this city
21. Favourite sport to watch? Football, cheerleading, or gymnastics - I love them all
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Well it's on my blog, so I can't imagine anyone will
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Kiks
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? Neither... I like milk
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl - but once i've had a shower, I can embrace the mornings
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5 or 9
28. Do you have pets? Dogs - Sydney (Golden Lab) Murphy (Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier)
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm off to camp soon!!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A brain surgeon.
31. Favourite Candy Bar? Skor
32. What is your best childhood memory? Dressing my little brother up in a skirt one day because I really wanted to play house with a little sister.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? gymnastics coach, choreographer, cheerleader, house painter, camp counselor, senior high youth intern, tutor, recreational & super star program coodinator, technical director of two gymnastics competitions... i think that's it
34. What colour underwear are you wearing? blue with coloured daisies
35. Nicknames: Jennsalt, JJ, Jay, Salty, Jem Stone, Cheerleader, Jenny, Kotex, NaCl, Man Cheer
36. Piercing? just one hole in each ear
37. Eye Colour? Blue
38. Ever been to Africa? Nope, but hopefully next spring
39. Ever been toilet papering? you bet
40. Love someone so much it made yu cry? yeah, and it hurt
41. Been in a car accident? no, fortunately
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits
43. Favourite day of the week? Sunday (church & the family) or Wednesday (i love hanging out with my kids)
44. Favourite restaurant? Stephos, Marios or Bon's Off Broadway in East Van
45. Favourite flower? Daisies, tulips, or wild flowers
46. Favourite ice cream? Cherry Garcia or Rocky Road
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney - I just love the princesses
48. Favourite fast food restaurant? Timmy Ho's or Wendy's
49. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Beige - newly installed!
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none!
5
1. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
Keats Camps
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Jacob Connexion
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Check my email or blog repeatedly
54. Bedtime? usually around 2am
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? anyone
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Leslie or Rachel
58. What are you listening to right now? Jeremy Camp & other songs on iTunes
59. What is your favourite colour? I love blue

60. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean for sure - i love the west coast!
61. How many tattoos do you have? none
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? let's say egg - i have a bunch of those in my ovaries, so they have to be good for somethin

1 comment:

*Tara* said...

That's a nice thought to be left with (eggs in your ovaries)... thank you Man Cheer. *wink wink*. Oh, the cheese.

Tara