Saturday, April 29, 2006

Posting from camp!

Hey friends,

I just thought that I'd write a post FROM CAMP! I'm here working at the Women's Retreat with 9 lovely CITs. So far we've cleaned dishes, put new dishes out, and cleaned some more dishes. Guess what we're going to do in 20 minutes? Oh yes, clean more dishes! Now you may think that this is a tragic event, but I am clearly having an incredible amount of fun. I'm soaking wet (I'm the worst at cleaning ladles - I may never attempt to clean a ladle again!) but I've been giggling and dancing so much that I'm keeping fairly warm. Ryan Lee had proven to be fairly illusive, aside from the time I tackled him last night. I may go on a hunt later, but who knows.

I'll post some pictures when I return to the mainland, but for now I'm loving being at camp. There's just something about this place that warms my heart!

Anyway, back to my CITs! When you put 9 crazy girls and 1 crazy me in a dishpit together, there's just no predicting what will happen!

P.S. Lisa I just saw you're momma. She loves to wave at us every time she walks by - aww, what a cutie!

No comments: